Ten Vows of Success
These few ideas, time-tested, are simple and easy to observe. They give you a tremendous advantage over the person you “used to be.” You will gain ground and clarity of purpose by simply testing the cultural, spiritual, and practical value on your own terms and time.
“Ten Vows of Success” by Og Mandino:
- Never, again, will I pity or belittle myself.
- I will begin every day with thanksgiving and a plan for the day.
- I will bathe my days in the golden glow of enthusiasm.
- Never, again, will I be disagreeable with another human being.
- I will seek to find the opportunity in every adversity.
- I will always do my best.
- I will devote myself to the task at hand.
- I will no longer wait for opportunity to come and embrace me.
- At the end of each day, I will reflect on the events of the day.
- I will always maintain contact with my creator through prayer.